1.1.1 Personally Identifiable Information is individually identifiable information about an individual consumer collected online by Juju Market Place (the operator) from that individual and maintained by the operator in an accessible form, including any of the following:
• First and last name
• Home or other physical address, including street name and name of city or town
• E-mail address
• Telephone number
• Social Security Number
• Any other identifier that allows the physical or online contacting of a specific individual
• Information concerning a user that the website or on-line service collects online from the user and maintains in personally identifiable form in combination with an identifier defined above.
1.12 “Personal Data” means information about any identified or identifiable natural person who is the “data subject”.
1.1.3 Identified or Identifiable Natural Person means anyone who can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identification number or by one or more factors specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural, or social identity.
1.1.4 “Processing of personal data” means any operation or set of operations performed upon personal data automatically or otherwise and includes collection, recording, organization, storage, retrieval, use, disclosure by transmission and dissemination.
1.1.5 A data controller is anyone who determines the purposes and means of processing of the personal data.
1.1.6 A data processor is anyone who processes personal data for a data controller.
1.1.7 A third party is anyone who processes data under the direct authority of a controller or processor.
2.0 INFORMATION FLOW, INFORMATION SHARING, AND COUNTER COMPLIANCE BY THIRD PARTY
3.0 PROTECTING YOUR IDEAS
3.1 Patenting, copyrighting and trademark registering shall be solely your responsibility. You may want to take the advice of your legal counsel/attorney. Juju Market Place shall not be held responsible for plagiarism, passing-off, patent infringement or any other such offence committed by such third party with whom you have shared information.
4.0 DECLARATION OF PURPOSE OF USE OF INFORMATION
4.1 All the information gathered in the online forms on the website is used to personally identify users that subscribe to this service. The information will not be used for anything other than the purpose for which it is shared. None of the information will be sold or made available to anyone.
4.2 The websitemay collect certain information about your visit, such as the name of the Internet service provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address through which you access the Internet; the date and time you access the Site; the pages that you access while at the Site and the Internet address of the Web site from which you linked directly to our site. This information is used to help improve the website, analyze trends, and administer the website.
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience - your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
• To improve our website - we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you
• To improve customer service - your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs
• To process transactions - your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested
• To send periodic e-mails - the email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
• COOKIES AND PIXELS: A "cookie" is a small piece of data that is sent to your browser from Juju Market Placeweb server and is stored on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are used to collect non-identifying information about the user, such as Web surfing behavior or user preferences for a specific website. Juju Market Placeuses two different types of cookies – session-based and persistent cookies. Session-based cookies expire at the end of a browser session so once you close your browser the cookie simply terminates. Persistent cookies remain on your computer until you remove them. Persistent cookies are used to provide internal Website analytic. You can manually delete all cookies including persistent ones within your browser privacy. You can also set your browser to not accept cookies although this may prevent you from using some of the services offered by Juju Market Place. In addition, Juju Market Place uses "pixels," or transparent GIF files, to help manage online advertising. These pixels do not collect identifying information.
5.0 COMPLIANCE WITH FEDERAL AND STATE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
5.1 We do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older. If you are under 18, you may use Juju Market Place only with permission and guidance of a parent or guardian. Juju Market Place, upon gaining knowledge that a person who is under 18 years of age has posted information on the website, shall immediately inform such person or parent or guardian that the minor, parent or guardian have the right to remove the content or information except in cases where -
• Any federal or state law requires the operator to maintain the content or information;
• The content or information was provided by an individual other than the minor;
• The content or information is anonymized;
• The minor did not properly follow the instructions for requesting deletion; or
• The minor received compensation or consideration for providing the content.
5.2 Juju Market Place will notify data security breaches, if any, to the person whose information was breached and to the State Attorney General, thereby conforming to the state security breach notification laws of the 46 states, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico and the US Virgin Islands.
5.3 Juju Market Place shall take all reasonable steps to destroy or arrange for the destruction of a customer’s/consumer’s personal identifying information when those records are no longer required by shredding, erasing or otherwise destroying or modifying the personal identifying information so as to render the information unreadable or indecipherable.
5.4 Juju Market Place has a written system in place to raise red flags to detect possible identity theft and for prevention of theft thereafter.
5.5 Only such information that is critical for the service chosen by you will be collected and shared. Our customers and consumers are given a choice to opt-in / opt-out at appropriate times before and after uploading information.
5.6 All commercial e-mail messages from JujuMarket Place will contain accurate and non-misleading routing and header information, a subject line that is clear and non-deceptive, a clear opt-out notice in a conspicuous place, conspicuous identification that the mail is an advertisement and solicitation [not required if you have given prior consent to receive such mails] and senders physical postal address will all be clearly published on the face of the mail. All transactional messages will include accurate and non-misleading routing and header information and a subject line that is clear and non-deceptive.
6.0 AMENDMENTS TO POLICY AND CONSENT FOR USE
Company contact details:
Juju Market Place
A Hathrup Capital Funding Company